Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MMM, Jack Meets Derrick, Urban Poverty Law Center

But first, Jack Mayblut had to make a phone call.

Hello,,, thank you for choosing Dominoes. This is Derrick how can I help you? Our specials today include any medium hand tossed pizza with your choice of any three toppings guaranteed to put you on your knees, a six pack of our delicious spicy hot wings, and our newly cheesier cheesy breadsticks, and a litre of your favorite drink, all for only $9.99!

I would like the special with pepperoni, pepperoni, and pepperoni as my three toppings, and a litre of pepsi.

We have Coke, not pepsi. Would it be ok to make that substitution?

Yea, I guess so. Derrick, what do you know about Senator Dodd's mother?

Who is this? And what makes you think I know anything about the murder.....I mean his mother?

This is Jackson Mayblut. What you said has piqued my interest.

So, are you the reporter for the Middleton Maplethorpe? I loved your piece on "Cooking Gay."

Yes. But, ah...

I thought it was time someone acknowledged how absolutely Gay cooking can be. Your treatment of the oils of simmer, the spices of life choices, and the cucumber left me breathless one evening after work. You have changed my life for the better.
I am going to throw in a couple of extra dipping sauces for your sticks and wings, with a half dozen packets of Parmesan and hot peppers at no extra charge to you!

Pick up or delivery?

Pick up. When can we get together and talk.

Tell you what, I get off work at 9. We can meet at a bar called "Inn The Closet," I can be there at quarter after.

I know the place well, how will I recognize you?

I will be the gay with the dominoes pizza shirt, sipping a Coors Light in a can not a bottle, smoking a Virginia Slims cigarette, filing my nails, sitting in the corner under the big screen television playing men's professional La Cross, sporting a sexy tightly trimmed goatee, with a hoop earring on the right with a likeness of Elton John's first Grammy award, in miniature of course. You can't miss me.

I will see you at 9:15.

Right.

Break.........

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center

Please support our sponsors, Pepsi, Coors Light, Virginia Slims Cigarettes, Men's Professional La Cross, Elton John, Coke, The Grammys, and Dominoes, Who Knows? Dominoes! jdm

Contact us at our site urbanpovertylawcenter.org if you wish to become a sponsor, Our rates are low and our exposure is high! jdm

No comments:

Post a Comment