Saturday, June 11, 2016

America Is About To Cater To The Middle East, Sharia Law And The Coming Cuisine

Americans will soon have to get used to her dhiminis, who are what Islamist consider all non believers, being taxed and raped at will by our new masters from the middle east. These enlightened nomads bring with them views that will not be appreciated in many polite circles. Homosexuals are thrown from 4 story roof tops and left to die, and after a few unscheduled flights from the fourth floor the closets in San Francisco will be filled to capacity! Women who do not dress in the traditional burka are whores and may be taken and used as sex slaves.

Every man is due and may marry as many as four wives. A tiny bit of sunshine in an otherwise bleak religion. Islam is exempt from Obamacare where Catholics are feeling the full force of Obamacare's huge thumb of oppression. Which brings me to my main point.

Mohamed at the fast food place "McMoudals, Home of the Golden Sabers": May I take your order?

Yes, please. My wife would like a double goat burger no cheese, with pickles, lettuce and tomato, with a side of desert locust, broiled not fried.

Is that all?

No, please, My other wife would like a Camel's milk shake with sand sprinkles and an order of baked dates with extra date dipping sauce.

Is that all?

No please, my other wife would like a fried goat's tongue on a stick and a lamb's bladder salad with ranch dressing.

Is that all?

No please, my other wife would like a double order of desert oysters, fried with extra tarter sauce.

Is that all?

Yes please.

That will be $43.78.

Did you charge me tax?

Yes.

I am Islam, we pay no taxes, it is against our religion.

I'm sorry that will be $39.72.

Pull up to the second window.

I am

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center

No comments:

Post a Comment