Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mitt R'Money: Urban Poverty Law Center To Advise On Tax Cutting

An article in Forbes Magazine about Mitt R'Money's vision for America verses that of our current President, starkly contrasts Obama's plan to raise taxes to unseen heights with Mitt's plan for an across the board 20% cut in all income tax rates. Big difference!

Mr. Mitt R'Money: please consider my proposal to have each working American work tax free 1 year in every five of their working career which would be better than a 20% tax cut because the productivity of those workers working for themselves would skyrocket! You are a fool if you do not propose this as a solution to our economic stagnation brought about by Obama's unenlightened grasp of economics 101.

I am not a vain man. I am a simple one with a PhD in Women's Studies from Radcliffe. My mother always wanted a girl and as the youngest of five sons, I was dressed and treated as the daughter she never had. Some say I am a bit effeminate and walk with the hint of a sashay, but it gets me where I want to go.

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center

No comments:

Post a Comment