Saturday, June 2, 2012

Urban Poverty Law Center Offer To International Monetary Fund

The new leader of the international monetary fund is Christine Lagarde, who we learn earns almost half a million dollars tax free with about another $100,000 a year for incidentals. Pardon me, but how can anyone make good financial decisions when they do not live in our world. Who decides who is above being taxed in the world?

I want to apply for this special designation of Tax and Duty Free. Where is this line?


Is she a French Citizen? If she is French I believe she should have a larger bite taken out of her compensation than "ZERO'! Is this the same IMF which is pushing for global taxation to support their incidentals. Have you priced Baluga caviar and Kobe beef lately? They are high even at Wal-Mart.

Is this the same IMF which wants the Greeks to pay their taxes while they do not live by example and use money as a right and not a privilege earned through hard work and inovation. These people cheapen fiat monies if that is even possible.

I am a bit uneasy with the whole tax free designation for the elites with heavy handed taxes on the commoners.
Was the French Revolution lost on these elites? For whom did the blade fall in France directed by the Godless leadership of Robespierre?

My offer is to head the IMF in Ms. Lagarde's stead and at the same pay, but I would contribute my fair share to the US Treasury and I could get by on only $75,000 a year for my incidentals.

I can be reached in Cedar Grove, Tennessee. Turn left at the water tower and drive to the river and take a right on the first gravel road. We are the first house past the Massey Ferguson combine and the John Deere Cotton picker. My dogs don't bite, me anyway.

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center
President In Waiting for the International Monetary Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment