Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Trans-Identity Crisis Syndrome (TICS): It's Not A Joke!

Folks, trans-identity crisis syndorme (TICS) is sweeping the nation.  From the woman in the northwest who self identifies as a black, to presidental contender and possible front runner Elizabeth Warren, who self identifies as Native American, TICS is as real as it gets here in America.

I have thought about it a long time and I believe I, too, am a TICS sufferer.

I am Hunter Biden, but unlike my identity doppelganger, Hunter Biden, I can truthfully say I have not received one RED Cent from China nor $1.5 billion, or any amount in betwixt!

Now this being said, I am demanding all my rights and privileges coming to a Biden.  To deny my belief in my Bidenism would be to deny my civil rights and I could sue anyone who would deny me a cake for my coming out party.

I have the same experience as my doppelganger when it comes to everything, so there is no limit to the types and numbers of boards on which I could be appointed.  I have included my resume below for my potential employers.

I have emailed my TICS father about my new identity but as yet have not heard back from him or his campaign.  I hope he is not a Trans-identity crisis syndrome denier!

I will keep this small and elite audience posted on my progress.

I think I will go out and buy a new wardrobe to go with my new found identity.  What would Joe and Hunter wear?

                                                                 Resume,  Hunter Biden

born: October  16, 2019
age:  66
sex: love it
religion: yes
political affiliations:  which way the wind blows
interests and hobbies:  politics, false teeth, hair plugs, pharmaceuticals
talent stack: I can type 30 wpm, I read at a 4th grade level, I am a good swimmer
other special qualities:  my eyes are green,  currently I am STD free!
AND MY FATHER IS JOE BIDEN CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY

personal contact information
HunterBiden@politicalbribes.com
phone: 1-877-bribeme

JDM President UPLC


No comments:

Post a Comment