Friday, July 27, 2018

UPLC Adds Political Idiot Savant Cartoonist: Welcome C. Fonville Jenkins Jones

Found out the abandoned sharecroppers house on the north 45 was recently occupied by a former Wall Street Banker, who dropped out after he was struck by falling interest rates back in the early 2000's. Aside from not having notable personal hygiene concerns, he is not a bad fellow and he is a
amateur cartoonist and a political phariah from his former life there in NYC.

He fell from grace when he questioned the sanity of electing grifters from Arkansas to the highest office of our once great country.  His name is C. Fonville Jenkins Jones.  He draws by candle light since the house is without power.  He has agreed to pay me for his use of the house with donated "toons" to the Urban Poverty Law Center.  I do not know where his political allegiance lie and though I cannot tell whom he has drawn below, I have agreed to this trade for now.

I have even agreed to restore the power to the house.  I sure hope C Fonville JJ finds some soap soon.
I even saw the mice packing up their stuff and leaving.

It is that bad.



If anybody has a clue to who and what this drawing refers let me know.   It was as funny as a "New Yorker" cartoon to me.

I am.

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center

No comments:

Post a Comment