Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Urban Poverty Law Center Is Responsible For IRS Abuses Of Patriot Groups

As President of the Urban Poverty Law Center my sphere of influence casts a wide shadow.

I was the first to suggest to my local IRS officer that there were bigger fish to fry since in two years of advertising for google on this blog, my take was only a little over $113, and my readers were subjected to endless pop-ups of that unsettling add with Obama and his stinky rainbow logo.

I was investigated for refusing to have adds pop up supportive of PBO in a blog which spends much of its ink or bytes critical of his policies and his intellect and very wary of his handlers.

I did not think they would take my advice to such extremes.

I apologize to the patriots for my suggestion that BHO aka PBO use the IRS to its fullest potential-
a strong arm enforcement tool of the administration.

Nixon's only mistake was not pushing back against a press which turns out to be very corruptible.

Money Talks and Patriots Walk!

The obituaries for America can be released.

More later.

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center

The Urban Poverty Law Center will hitherto be known as The Progressive Urban Poverty Law Center for the obvious reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment