Sunday, September 2, 2012

Urban Poverty Law Center Finds Cow Pie With Joe Biden's Likeness

I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own two eyes.

Larry Simpson and I were over in the lower 40 on mama's place yesterday looking for some old horse pull cutters and rakes as Larry has a buyer from over at Pillowville who is Amish and they still use this stuff. We have about 30 cow calf units on the place which backs onto a watershed lake.

We were canvassing the fence lines over by the old lean too where my grandfather used to keep his old Ford tractors when Simpson calls me over.

"Jack, look what I most stepped in."

I wandered over and took a look.

It was a perfect profile of vice president Joe Biden's face in a cow pie.

As Clint Eastwood quipped the other day, "Just a smile, with bull shit behind it."

It was dried and we carefully picked it up and will present it to Mr. Eastwood when he comes to town to accept his First Citizen of Cedar Grove, Tennessee Award.

One thing is certain in life, like the inevitability of our looming deaths, you never can predict what shit will do even if you lived a million years.

Joe Biden lying in my pasture smiling up at all who passed, so stupid he doesn't even realize what a piece of shit he is and as such is a national joke.

Irony?

We are hoping to place Cow Pie Biden in a chair on stage at the Cedar Grove Bingo Emporium and Food Bank and see if Mr. Eastwood would care to debate the smarter of the two Bidens at the awards ceremony.

Might make for an interesting evening.

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center


P.S. Our Joe has a wicked case of halitosis. The Debate site will be well ventilated to comply with all the EPA regulations which apply. jdm

No comments:

Post a Comment