Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Carbon Credits And My Bold Attempt To Become The Richest Man In The World

I will keep this brief and simple. I have declared sole ownership of the world's oxygen atoms in all forms. Also I have declared electrons to be my property and mine alone. The photons from the sun are also mine and mine alone. The financial ramifications of this simple declaration are myriad. Each Carbon credit needs two oxygen credits to come to fruition. C + O2= CO2, each Carbon 12 atomic weight is joined by 2 oxygen atoms of atomic weight 16 so the oxygen credit is 2.67 times the cost of the carbon. The stiffs along with Al Gore who claim sole possession of these carbon credits must pay my oxygen credit tab to make good with the sale of their otherwise worthless carbon credits. I stand to become the wealthiest man in the world with this oxygen credit gambit. My other endeavors includes ownership of the sun's photons and electrons. Power companies will be forced to pay me for the use of my electrons. And charging for my sun's photons may be a bit tricker. But I have the best lawyers working on these and other fantastic projects as this is written. If you wish to invest in the UrbanPovertyLawCenterOEPcompany (OxygenElectronPhoton) company, I have a limited number of shares which are available to the easily duped public. I will take Game Stop shares in trade and BitCoin. Hurry, these are going fast, the stock is limited to 6.023 X 10 to the 23rd power. When these are gone, that's it. To split would cause a catastrophic explosion. Joe Chancre Biden, Jr, Fellow Urban Poverty Law Center

No comments:

Post a Comment