Saturday, April 11, 2020

Don't Tell Uncle Maybolt, I Found His Blog

Hey, I am Jackson Delano Maybolt's nephew, President Clinton D Maybolt, my mother loves Bill and Hillary Clinton and I was named after them.  You remember I wote about poor Uncle Jack's death by Sycamore Tree a few years back.

Anyway that was a long time back, I graduated from High School with a C+ average majoring in goofing and idle time and have had no real luck finding a job I liked or could keep given my penchant for sloth and grace.

Mom suggested I try my hand at writing and showed me Uncle Jackson's Blog.  She said it is viewed 5 to 10 times a day all over the world and if Google did not hide it, it could really take off.

First, Google AI, I am not a right wing nut like Uncle Jackson, I tend to like Biden and Bernie with a tiny bit of trouser tingle for Kamala Harris.  I bet her meat duster is sweet as candy.  Mom said to not be too gross with my introduction, but, hey, I am only 25 and still a version, verison, virgo, what's the word, I never had sex with anybody but myself.

So I wrote a joke.  It goes like this:

I was over at my cousin's house.  She was 16 and a sophmore in highschool and I was 16 in the eighth grade again.  She was advanced for her age, the school's nymphomaniac.

She says to me, I am going to take a quick shower and before moma gets home from shopping at Walmart, we are going to have kinky sex.

Well, this caught me off guard, and I asked what she had in mind.

She says, you are gonna need a bib.

Tada?

The door just slammed, Jackson is home.  I gotta run.  Ihope hyou liked this joke.  I need to make some money, living with moma is a drag.  But I gets to eat.

President Clinton D. Maybolt, favorite nephew, JDM UPLC

 

No comments:

Post a Comment