Tuesday, November 7, 2017

How Stephen Willeford And Johnnie Langendorrf Might Do As Paul Ryan And Mitch McConnell?

One things for sure, America has not run out of cowboys, yet. Stephen Willeford and Johnnie Langendorrf came together last Sunday in Southerland, Texas to demonstrate why the second amendment is vital to local and national security.

The demons haunting the church hating codswallop swilling prick, Devin Patrick Numbnutz, or something close to that, will have to find a new warm body to call home as he is feeling the fires of hell as this is meted.

Have I told you my encounter with a 45 yr old former opiate addict whom I met about 6 months ago? He voluntarily told me of his life changing event which took place about 3 years prior. Here is a thumbnail sketch of that narrative:

"I was depressed, popping as many as 20 10 mg lortab tablets a day trying to deal with my chronic back pain problem. I was unemployed and becoming a huge drag on my family.

I took an overdose to kill myself and if my daughter had not found me unresponsive in my room and called 911 I would not be speaking with you today. I was an atheist. I did not believe in God or Jesus or any of that crap.

I was clinically dead for 8 minutes and 26 seconds in the ER while the doctor and nurses worked feverishly over my corpse. I am sure you have read or heard about the standard near death experience, but I am here to say mine was not filled with bright lights, friendly spirits, nor a sense of serenity.

First I am aware I am dead. I fell for a good long time down a black hole, no light just a sense of falling, falling, falling. When at the bottom I am in a dark area and am aware of my physical presence. I can see my feet and legs and my arms and hands. I feel excruciating pain in my feet and look down to my horror as flames begin to consume my flesh and the pain with the flames slowly roll up my legs consuming every inch of my body and I was aware of all the pain. I screamed to no avail. When the flames rolled over my abdomen, my intestines burst out of my body, when my chest was burning, my lungs came out of my mouth, then as the flames roll over my face and get to my eyes, I am suddenly whole again and not in pain, but the same process begins over and repeats it self several times. I am screaming for help, but there is no help.

I began to do something I have not done in a long while, I prayed. The fires stopped. Had it worked? I wondered. Then after a brief respite, I feel my flesh being torn away by something I cannot describe to you, they were not demons, but they had teeth and seemed to enjoy tearing the flesh from my body, and the pain was terrible. I do not recall how long this lasted but I had gotten the point and did not want to be in this place any longer. More prayer.

And then it stopped and I was out of the darkness and opened my eyes and noticed the nursing staff in the ER and asked the nurse closest to me to give me a sedative. I wanted to sleep and forget about my experience."

This fellow had his come to Jesus moment and a second chance to live right. Patrick Devin Numbnutz is stuck in his hell, probably at a lower level than described above by my messenger, in the best of company with the Vegas shooter, whose name I refuse to recall, Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, and others.

Willeford and Langendorrf ran headlong into the fray doing battle with pure evil batshit crazy Devin who had them out armed, Willeford only had a hand full of 5.56 bullets when he ran to the church, where as Devil Devin had many preloaded 30 round magazines and other weapons fully loaded. Willeford managed to shoot Devin in the side between his body armor and thereby placing a big change in this idiot's plans.

Something about being shot, I am told gives one a whole different perspective on ones plans. I am sure many active shooters in crimes such as this have a stark change of heart when first the bullet pierces their flesh and the sting of reality sets in and they realize they have really fucked up this time. Devin Patrick Deadman got in his car and drove away to his final destiny.

Willeford aided by Langendorrf followed and phoned 911 dispatch to keep the Sheriff's office aprised of the events. Devin Patrick crashed a short time later and his sinful soul fell to Hell where he is still enjoying his punishment.

I would like to replace Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell with these two fine men and see what plan these two heroes could come up with to MAGA.

America needs more cowboy and less hat.

My congratulations to both these fine men in what they did for their community and for our country. As we have seen over and over again in this country, when there is an active shooter anywhere, anytime in America, what we need most is cowboys, and what we do not need is more politicians. Especially politicians who want to take the guns away from the cowboys.

We are already hearing the usual meely-mouthed democrats calling for gun control, banning this or that, but it is all folly. If I were King of America I would decree immediate exile for any politician who speaks against the constitution or the bill of rights. Ok, just have them resign without the fat pension they have bestowed on themselves, oh and make them get their health care insurance through the Obamacare exchanges. That would be punishment enough. Yeah, that's what I would do if I were King.

America keep your guns close and your cowboys even closer. Willeford and Langendorrf are what Makes America Great in the first place. God bless them both!

I am

Jackson Delano Maybolt, President Urban Poverty Law Center


No comments:

Post a Comment