Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Urban Poverty Law Center Strikes A Blow Against Tyranny Breaks Through The Boycott In Semi Valley

I have been in forced exile by the blog spot that did not bark. I so wanted to comment on Kaci Hickup, that nurse who returned with Ebola virons scattered all over her checked luggage and when stopped by Chris Christy in New Jersey and quarantined began to complain loudly like any spoiled lefty who is denied her constitutional rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Well Kaci, you may be harboring an Ebola trap for that lap dog boyfriend of yours, but how do you think the majority of us conservatives feel when your ilk and side of the political spectrum sees nothing wrong with disarming Americans by stomping on the second amendment? Sure you may infect a few of us with Ebola and it would be a tragedy in the short run, but taking our God given rights to protect ourselves? You and your leftist pals are fools to believe in the goodness of mankind. Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you can. Would I want to be with me if I had been in Ebola camps? But you are like too many millennial's these days who believe the rules of nature do not apply to you.

I hope you do not get Eboli but I pray you reconsider your position on public health. If Aids had been properly quarantined in the 80's we would not be experiencing the dearth of interior decorators and perhaps movies and theater productions would have not suffered so of poor quality. We lost a lot of talent with the passing of our 30 something's homosexual friends.

Final insult: You are no Florence Nightingale but you are a nurse, a rather self-centered and fool=hearty one. But our constitution applies equally to the genius and the fool, and both have votes. My advice to you is to never tempt fate and go back to help with those afflicted with Ebola. Pride before the fall?

Now on to the drubbing President Ebola just witnessed. These results are a complete rebuke of his poor leadership, both in style and substance. His remake of America needs remaking. Ninety three millions out of work, fifty-four millions on assistance, and now we need to import millions upon millions of unskilled low wage, for now, workers to trim your hedges and mow your interstates, and make your beds in your fancy hotels?

Really Mr. President, really? I was having trouble keeping my children out of mischief when they were very young and I needed a nanny, looked all over the place none could be had back in 1988, I tried to sponsor a Filipino woman and the state department advised I would have to try harder for an American to fill the position. What happened at state over the past two and a half decades? Is it time to break out the old get an American first letter out to President Ebolo pals?

Well, I just got my first warning my diatribe has been read and censured over at Google Gestapo. I will cut this short and try to break on through.

Congratulations to the Republicans who broke the chain and stopped the bleeding.

Mitch may not be the next majority leader if he does not take his panties off and pull up a pair of real big boy man underpants. Reid has already warned him the voters now expect them to cooperate. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Second red flash from GG Will post in haste.

Jackson Delano Maybolt President Urban Poverty Law Center



No comments:

Post a Comment